“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”–Mark Twain
- In miracles, eating delicious food, laughing out loud, singing out loud, just plain living life out loud.
- Your time is the most precious gift you can give to someone.
- People are the most important beings on the planet and every single one of us has something special to give.
- Our true calling in this world can be boiled down to one simple idea “Treat others the way you would want to be treated.”
- Life is as simple or as complex as you want it to be. You choose.
- We are powerful beyond our wildest imaginations, and the best thing we can do for the universe is to tap into that power and use it–for good.
- If we fail today, tomorrow is our chance to start all over again–if we choose to.
Some of my favorite books
Maybe it’s because I was a psychology major why I love reading that books that help me understand myself and others. These books are among my favorite and I highly recommend if you’re looking for something inspiring to read!